Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Halo Project Update


So do to the weather and just being busy in general, I really haven't had a chance to work on my halo suit.  I did manage to get some progress on a few of my weapons. 

I'll start off with the most exciting of the weapons first my Halo 3 Battle Rifle.  Much thanks to my sister I have finally managed to get a Nerf Longshot, they stopped selling these a few years ago, and the only real way to get them is on eBay.  I plan on fully modding the blaster and going to use parts of the front gun to pull off the look of the battle rifle.




The next one is my assault rifle, this one is going to take alot if time to get just right.  I plan on using a Nerf Rayven for the base of the gun and going to make the front part of it with pepakura.  Also planning on integrating a full ammo counter and make a speaker for like clip reload noises etc.  The assault rifle will also have mag light mounted in the front just like it does in the game.  Not sure what all electronics will be added into this gun before it's all said and done, but it should be very impressive.



The last halo blaster i have planned is the Spiker.  This is a relatively easy to do.  The base is going to be a Nerf Maverick and the blades will be made with pepakura.  Most of this project will focus on the paint and cosmetics.  The performance of mavericks are very lacking compared to other Nerf mods, but it is one of the cooler looking blasters.  The maverick will have all the standard mods (including the Russian roulette mod), and maybe even a spring upgrade.


Well that's about it for this post, hopefully i can get around to doing an armor update later this week.
For those of you who are interested in playing Nerf please get contact with me again, I think I have enough people interested in playing to be able to get games going.  I am going to start collecting deposits to cover start up costs, this will also give me s good headcount.  You can either contact me here or through email at kidnicky@bellsouth.net or stalkervenom@gmail.com, or on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment